Azure Architect is responsible for transforming our application architecture into a cloud native, scalable, resilient and agile architecture by partnering with our delivery organizations and building a cloud developer community. The Azure Application Architect stays abreast of the fast-moving cloud space and uses that knowledge to develop new cloud architecture patterns and recipes enabling developers to utilize cloud technologies.Requirements:
- Experience with all aspects of implementing Azure Paas/IaS solutions, building reference architecture, developing & deploying Azure components
- Experience in SQL Azure Cloud Services including create and manage Azure Resource groups,Azure Elastic Pools.
- Experience in create and manage SQL Azure Data warehouse Databases and Virtual Machines (Azure VMs).
- Experience in Developing Windows and Web Applications using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and WCF.ADF development experience SSIS development experience in Azure environment
- Experience in integrating data within ADLS or other HDFS architectures
- Experience with Big Data technologies like HIVE/Polybase for data consumption
- Proven experience working closely with Dev teams and Agile methodologies